Saturday, December 15, 2007

Grace at 5 months

I got in trouble for not posting pictures often enough. Here are a few updated pictures from the end of November into the beginning of December. Now that I'm done coaching basketball, maybe I'll be able to put pictures on more often (maybe :) ).


Here is Grace, Addison, and Grandpa Frank on Thanksgiving day at Donnie and Bobbi's house. We had a great time hanging out with the family, the only ones we missed were Scott and Jenny who come on Friday night.

Grace was cuddling with dad on Thanksgiving Day (evening). She seemed a little fussy, come to find out she was running a pretty high feve and had bronchitus. I would be fussy too! We took her to the doctor on Friday, and got her on some medication to help her feel better. Here is Johanna, Keaton, and Grace. Johanna is 6 weeks older than Grace and Keaton is 1 week older. They are so cute together. I'm sure it will make holidays really fun, not only for this year, but for years to come!
The Puttmann family: Sara, Kirk, Grace, Greg, Linda, Johann, Brett, and Alicia




No comments: