Saturday, January 19, 2008

January snapshots

This picture was taken on Saturday, January 26. Grace loves things she's not supposed to have. Like phones, remote controls, and cameras!
Grace loves to lay on the floor and kick her feet. Although she recently learned that she can kick her feet while sitting up. A new love!

All smiles!

Grace still loves her pacifier. But it's not always in her mouth like you would expect. This is one of her favorite ways because she can get her fingers in there to chew on.

Speaking of chewing. If the pacifier isn't around, then something will make it to her mouth! This is a book she got from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas. She loves it!!


This is a hand-me down shirt from Matt and Becky - it says "I do all my own stunts." Very cute. I LOVE hand-me downs!

Here is Grace and I at church. This is a realy cute pink dress Grace got for Christmas from Kirk's Aunt Tina.

No comments: