Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Loving Summer!

Grace loves her new swing. I finally put it up this morning in a tree on the west side of our house. It seemed to work good! Here is Grace helping dad unpack his suitcase. She used to hate to wear hats, but now she puts them on voluntarily.

Grace giving Woody a hug. She was a little sweaty from playing around - so Woody hair was stuck to her face - it was gross, but funny.

Grace loves to get in and out of her chair. Sometimes she gets stuck and needs help, but she is doing pretty good with it.

When I was finished watering the flowers, I put a little water on a cement pad for Grace to play in. She loved it. When I go to Wal-Mart tomorrow, I will look for some sort of water pool. She was really dirty when she was done playing in this wanna-be pool.

No comments: