Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grace got a package

Today in the mail came the snow pants, coat, hat and mittens that I ordered for Grace off of eBay. They are used, but are in good condition. Most everything fits her really well - the hat seems a little small, but she loves it. The boots are hand-me-downs from Addison. They don't match, but who's looking at her boots?
We went outside to go get the mail - to cold to stay out long, but I wanted to try it all on her. When we got back inside, she didn't want to take it off. I took off her mittens and coat, but she still has the hat and snow pants on. Silly girl.


She's a little bit stiff when she is walking around with it. I'm sure when she falls down in the snow it will be a challenge getting up without help. At the end she is trying to see the picture on the camera - that is something I never should have started doing - showing her pictures on the camera :).

No comments: