Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing in PJ's

It has been cold enough in the mornings that I have let Grace play in her pajamas for a while. She was pretty proud to get herself into this bucket that she is sitting in. She didn't really fit that - but it was fun anyway.
She also likes to play peek-a-boo with her blanket by putting it over her head. Her hair is already so static-y without rubbing a blanket over it. In this picture it is just stuck to her head because of the static :). Then trying to get out of her bucket, she of course fell over, and that was fun too.

I was trying to get Grace to say "Hoho" on tape, that is what she calls horses. It wasn't working, so I deleted the first part of the video, and you will see the second when she is talking about going to see Lera who is in the office at the time.
Again - having trouble with the video, I'll try later!

No comments: