Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July pictures + more

One of Grace's new dresses that she got for her birthday - I love it! This one was from Eileen and her family (Kirk's aunt).
The watering can she got from Granddad for her birthday. She loves it!!
My two girls were looking particularly cute this day - but neither wanted their picture taken. Oh well.
4th of July weekend: we had a great time on a quick trip to our parents.
Grace with her Grandpa Puttmann.

Sophia with her Great Aunt Lori (Kirk's aunt). Sophia's outfit was from Kirk's cousin, Carrie. It was really cute!

Grace enjoyed playing outside with Keaton. I'm not sure how you would say they are related. Keaton's mom is Kirk's cousin. I'll let you handle that. Keaton is exactly one week older than Grace. I'm sure they will start to really enjoy each other at family get-togethers.

Kirk's uncles go all out for fireworks, they let Grace do a few sparklers. She loved it!

Watching the show with Great Grandma Hansen.

Kirk and his cousin (David - seen here) and uncles (Paul and Keith seen here) had a great time with the fireworks. Grandpa Farrell would have been proud.

Grace went for a quick 4-wheeler ride with Grandpa Frank before we came home Sunday. She is a grandpa's girl!

No comments: