Thursday, August 6, 2009
Visiting the Johnson's
Grace, Sophia, and I went to St. Joseph, MO to visit Becky and her family last Saturday and came home on Wednesday. We had a great visit. Grace, Sophia, Haley, and Torren all did great - even with messed up schedules. They played very hard and seemed to enjoy themselves!
Haley, Grace, and Torren all like to hold Sophia. Haley held her a lot and did a great job. When Grace holds her it lasts literally 3 seconds or less till she says, "I'm all done." Haley was on "pacifier duty" for Sophia quite often also. Thanks, Haley, for being such a big helper!!!

Grace and Haley playing with markers. Torren joined in shortly after the picture. I think he was "talking" to Grandpa on the phone at this point.
On Monday afternoon we went to a local water park. The kids did great! Torren is fearless and moves so quickly. After Grace slipped and went underwater a couple of times, she stayed pretty close to Becky or myself.
I did put Sophia's feet in the water for just a little bit. It was pretty cold and she did NOT like it one bit!
But Grandma found something that she does like. We joke sometimes about Sophia having a stinky neck. With all those rolls, it doesn't always get dried out. She sat like this for quite a while on Grandma's lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment