Sunday, September 13, 2009

So much fun!!

Kirk's tractor ready to be sold. Do you want to buy it? Let me know!!

Grace and Sophia - just being cute before bedtime!
Sophia playing on the bed. Such a cutie!!
Abby (Grace's BEST friend) and Grace, being cute at church (school :) ).
I attempted to post a video of Grace and Abby dancing. I'll try again, because it is so cute - as you can probably imagine!

Our church sponsored $1 skating this last Sunday (and once a month now until ???) Aaron took Grace out for the first time. On the first curve they fell (Grace had very little control - but it was cute!)
I thought it was funny that Grace could pop right up, but it took Aaron a little longer. I can hear Grace saying in this picture - "come on, get up!"Grace's skates went over her shoes - they worked great!
Yep - you can see I had my skates on as well. We really did have a great time!
Sophia - loving her bath!!
And loving her towel!!

1 comment:

Becky Johnson said...

Sophia is getting so big! I miss you guys so much! When do I get to see you again???