I'm back! Mom and Dad came to visit last weekend and brought the cables I needed to keep using mom's camera. Yippee!!
Grace loves her horse that she got for Christmas. She rides it (and gets bucked off) almost daily!
Grace and Abby having lots of fun playing. They have their fair share of arguments, but Grace and Abby are best friends!
Starting on the left: Abby, Grace, Ana, and Sophia. This is a toy that Sophia got for Christmas - it is a big hit for both her and Grace (and their friends). The girls where playing with it while the adults where playing the Wii in the other room. We had a great Sunday after noon with the Flemings visiting!
I love this picture of Grace - she was in her p.j.'s but with her princess stuff as well. I wish I would not have cut off her head so you could have seen her tiara. I know I'm biased, but Grace is one beautiful little girl!!
Grace and her knew princess stuff from Alicia and Johanna. Alicia made the tutu - so cute!!
Christmas - look at the abundance of presents! Wow!!
I know the snow can be a huge nuisance - but does anybody else think it is a bit pretty? Don't let my husband here me say that!
Grace loves books - one of her favorite presents!!
Sophia loved the paper...and the presents, but definitely the paper!
Grace got a "computer" (leap pad) from Addison. She is getting good at drawing her letters. She practices most with G and S. I'm sure you can't imagine why!
Sophia being cute - don't worry I didn't leave her unsupervised while playing with this necklace :).
My girls in matching p.j.'s. I know, I know - and yes, I am becoming one of "those" mom's who thinks it is a little bit cute to dress their kids a like. I'll try not to make a habit of it (but once in a while you will see it!).
Grace fixing Haley's hair. Haley is so good at playing with Grace! All the cousins seemed to get a long very well at Christmas. I'm planning on having Addison come spend a week with me this summer to help (although I haven't talked to her parents about that yet...).
No comments:
Post a Comment