Grace had her friend Abby over last night. They both did great and had a good time. They especially enjoyed playing outside (and the tea (hot chocolate) party afterwards).
Bestest of friends! I love the picture of them hugging on top of the "snow mountain."
Sophia and I got our snow gear on and went outside to join them.
I know these two pictures are pretty similar - and I don't normally put two of the same picture on - but I could not decide which I liked more. Such a goof ball!
I wasn't able to get a good picture of the three (or four if you count George) of them together, but you get the drift of the fun we had by this picture!
Grace - being as cute as ever!
Sophia - finally seeming to enjoy her day out in the sled. Sometimes she seems quite miserable - but today she even shared some giggles while we were outside.
Love it when the trees get covered in frost like this. This is a tree in our back yard. We are blessed with a big beautiful backyard with big beautiful trees!
No comments:
Post a Comment