Saturday, March 27, 2010

A week in the life of my kiddos

Last Sunday after church we went to the Groff's house for lunch. Grace and Sophia were playing the piano. I thought it was so cute - Sophia hasn't done that at our house yet, but Julie said she plays the piano several times a day when she watches her. Perhaps we have a musician in the family.
Grace just giving a cheesy smile. What a goof ball!
My crazy daughter (actually both of them) really like black olives. Grace of course loves to put them on her fingers and be silly with them as she eats them. I love the first picture here of her scary eyes looking at her black fingers. So goofy!
The swing video was from kind of a chilly day, but we have been enjoying our swing set already this spring. I love spring, and my girls so as well!!

This was the first night that I saw Sophia walk with her lion. She has pushed it from her knees before, but not walked with it. By the time I got the camera out she was able to walk to the sit to hit the nose (which turned the music on) and then back to the handle to walk across the room with it. My little girl will be walking before I know it!!

No comments: