Thursday, April 8, 2010

wow - lots of pictures!!

These pictures are in reverse order of happening...
This picture was taken tonight - Grace has a bad rash, what do you think?
Sophia loves her bath!
Grace and Addison
All the Easter Egg Hunters - with the hider (Addison). Addison, Haley, Brady, Grace, and Torren.
So cute!
Hunting Easter style!
Mom and Dad in front of the Kingsley United Methodist Church
Family picture - Sophia was out!
Sophia turned ONE!! Although at this point, she had had enough of the partying.
Singing Happy Birthday!
Presents!
Presents!
Presents!
Presents!
Presents!
and more presents!
Sophia loved to watch the kids playing outside!
We loved to watch Sophia watching the kids outside!
Sophia loves her Grandma!
Sophia's birthday cake...bubbles!!
Grandma had really bad "dog jaw." Grace loves to play!
My Aunt Becky came to stay with mom for a week at Rochester - we enjoyed a nice (but too short) visit with her as well.
Dad and I did get a horseback ride in over Easter weekend. How about the classic shot between the horses ears.
I road Jayhawk - he's good (not the best) but good. (Just kidding - he is awesome!)
Self portrait of Dad and I. I shouldn't be allowed to do this - or they should invent real Go-Go-Gadget arms! :)

No comments: