Monday, May 10, 2010

Johanna's 3rd birthday party!

Swing on Johanna's swing set...it was a bit chilly for the middle of May - but it was still fun to go outside and play. This was taken right when we got to Johanna's house - this is the first place Johanna took Grace...they were both so excited for the party. What a cheesy smile on Grace, but definitely two beautiful girls!

There was a slight incident with blowing the candles out. Johanna's hair caught on fire for a slight moment...I didn't see it, but I did see the singed hair - so I believe it! She didn't mind...she was just so excited for the cake!
Sophia enjoyed the ribbons on some of the packages - and really loved Johanna's birthday balloons.
This picture is so funny to me - it looks like Sophia is swinging that big bouncy ball, and Grace is ducking...I'm not sure that was what was happening, but I guess it could have been :).


No comments: