Sophia and I spent a little quality camera time on the deck this evening before another rain storm came through. She is such a ham...when she sees the camera she says, "
eese." The first picture is her showing off how big she is. She loves to play "How big are you?" with dad because he is the best tickler!. The second is just showing off her beautiful eyes. The third picture of Sophia is her showing off her tummy. She loves that tummy - to the point of getting a little upset if she is wearing a
onsie or something that restricts her access to her tummy. She pulls on her belly button multiple times a day and then giggles and giggles. The last picture is her typical "
eese" (meaning Cheese) face. Such a cutie pie!!
Grace re-discovered a bonnet that she received from Grandma Puttmann. She has been wearing it a lot the last couple of days, and I think it is so cute on her! The second picture is a result of asking Grace to let me see her eyes. In the previous picture (which I did not post) she has her eyes closed. The ball and toilet paper roll is her pretend ice cream. :)
And here is just one more snap shot of both Sophia and Grace. I love my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment