My girls loved spending the day Sunday with Lily Redig. I'm not sure I'm ready for this family with 3 kids, but if she is as good of a baby as Lily, I'll have it made. She was at our house from 1:00 - 9:00 (ish) and she took a 3 hour nap, and had no dirty diapers :).
It has been perfect deck weather lately. It seems like every night when I'm getting supper ready, the kids are playing on the deck . It's so fun to listen to them playing outside , when I'm right inside the kitchen window.
Kirk and his dad went to the state of Washington to pick up this dynometer. It's something he has really wanted for the business for years. You place vehicles on it (like his race car here) and it gives you a reading of all the things that car people want to know. :) It is pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment