Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching up!

I have a new hobby to fill my free time - digital scrap booking.  Unfortunately, my blog is suffering because of it.  I'll try to be better at getting weekly pictures on.  That's always my goal. 

Kim took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch one day when she was watching them.  They had a great day, and looked stylish in their Halloween clothes from Grandma Puttmann.  What a couple of cuties!  Thanks Kim for taking them!

Sophia, Grace, and I met Alicia, Johanna, Grandma Puttmann, and Great Grandma Hansen at the outlet mall in Williamsburg for a little shopping.  We had a really fun day, that was probably high-lighted by a ride on "Jay Jay the Jet Plane."  Luckily my kids don't understand that these things take money to really work.  They are just happy to sit and use their imagination!  What fun!



Here are just a couple of cute pictures of the girls.  Sophia is very into peek-a-boo right now - so any blanket she sees goes over her head for a quick game of "where's Sophia?"

I probably should look into getting Grace into some sort of dance/gymnastics type class.  She is always dancing, tumbling, and jumping around.  Here's an action picture :). 


Swinging is always a good option for us when I get home from school.  The girls love the swing set - the swings and the slide.  Sophia requests the "weeeee" lots of times :).

No comments: