Sunday, March 27, 2011

sick sick sick!

All three of the kids got sick last week - it was  a pretty sad sight.  Flu, pneumonia, and double ear infections hit all three kids a week ago Friday, and was finally all cleared up this last Friday. 
 Grace fell asleep on the couch with her bucket and her Caprisun.  She slept on and off all day long!
 Elijah was cashed out as well.  He has been propped up for the last week to help his cough.  He took lots of naps on the corner of the coach like this, or in his car seat. 
 And then he stated to feel better.  This picture was from Saturday.  He was making some really cute expressions... I'm not sure I'd consider this one a smile, but it was cute anyway!
 I don't have a picture of Sophia being sick, but here's a picture of her feeling a better - I know that because she is eating.  All three of them lost there appetite for about 4 days. 
 And smiles from Grace now that she is feeling better as well!
 I braided Grace's hair after her bath Saturday night.  It was cute, but a mess by the time we went to church on Sunday.  I was hoping it would stay a little bit better.
 Smiles from my girls!

And a "good night" hug for Sophia. 

No comments: