Brady, Sophia, and Grace enjoyed wrestling with Addison. Such fun with their cousins.
I can't believe my little girl is big enough to drive the little 4-wheeler. So cute!Grandma Jenny helping Sophia and Grace at the Kingsley Easter Egg hunt.
Addison, Torren, Sophia, Brady, Grace, Haley, and Elijah in the front. The hunt didn't take to long (about 2 minutes?). We saw a little girl that arrived a little too late - Grace shared a lot of her Eggs with her. It was really nice! It was pretty cold that morning, so we didn't even stay and play long in the park. Maybe next year?
Saturday afternoon we colored eggs - each of the cousins got to color 4 eggs - it was really fun!
All dressed up for Easter morning! Elijah was still sleeping - but Grace, Sophia, Torren, and Haley looked great!
Sophia looked super cute (of course :) ).
Elijah looking like a little golfer. He got this hat from Scotty and Shannon Redig. It was really cute!
My three beauties! I'm so blessed... and it was awesome to hear Grace tell the story of Easter. Jesus is alive! And Sophia told everyone "Happy Easter!" I love my kids - have I mentioned that before?
Elijah's brown bunny hat from his Great Aunt Lori. Love this picture!
One more cute one of Elijah!












No comments:
Post a Comment