Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is it just me...

Or are my kids sooooo cute :).  
 Elijah Michael - 4 months old and all smiles in the bumbo seat.
 I think Sophia is going to be one of those kids who is always naked... it seems as though every time I get the camera - she doesn't have any clothes on.  Oh well - I guess it is okay since she is 2 :). 
 Elijah loving the love from Grace.
 And Sophia too!
 More photos of all three of my hoodlums!



 I think this expression is so cute on Elijah.  Although he does look like he is falling over a bit.
 Sophia tackling Grace - naked again :)
 Elijah getting ready for bed.
 Sophia with upside down sun glasses.  Goof!
 Crazy hair Sophia!  Mohawk!
 Silly Grace - so cute!
 Sophia's shirt says... "Don't blame me - I was born AWESOME"  :)
 Sophia and Grace playing!
Rain rain rain!  I finally let the girls go out and play in the rain (when it was just finishing up).  Dad said they could even walk in the "river" in our front yard.  We have really had a lot of rain lately!

No comments: