Saturday Easter egg hunt in Kingsley. I'm not sure if it was quite as cold as it was last year, but still cold. Really fun, though. Proud mom moment: Grace shared an egg with a little girl who didn't get very many. She is so compassionate :).

Easter Sunday - at Keith & Eileen's house in Sioux City. They kids had a great time there - as always.

The Saturday before Easter we celebrated Sophia's 3rd birthday at my parents house. My little Elmo lover was so excited all day. Every present was the best! "My very own scooter!" "My very own bike!" "My very own horse!" She is so dramatic, and so cute! Elijah went to bed a little bit early, so he missed all the festivities - that would probably be fine with his personality. The calmer the better for him :). But Sophia and Grace were eating up the fun with their cousin's, grandparents, and birthday party activities!


Grandma Jenny & Grandpa Frank got a yummy Dairy Queen ice cream cake. But I had to make something for a cake since it is my tradition. Grandma Puttmann made cupcakes so that I could decorate them. I made silly Muppet cupcakes to go alone with the Elmo theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment