Alright, I know - it has been a LONG time. I have no good excuse, just haven't taken the time to put new pictures on - so here you are. These cover the last part of summer, then next week hopefully we will have the first day of Kindergarten pictures for Grace - wow!
Grace and Sophia enjoyed an afternoon play date with their friend Emma.
Happy 19th Birthday Omar!
Playing ZINGO with Grandpa Puttmann and Great Grandma Hansen.
Cuddles with Grandpa Puttmann before they head home. I love Elijah's cheese in this picture, I can hear him saying it... "eeeeese".
Not a real successful picture of all three kids with both Grandma & Grandpa - but at least we attempted!
Great pictures of Great Grandma Hansen and all my kids.
Elijah enjoying his sweet corn!
Super Sophia!
Cute picture of my girls! Sophia, Grandma Jenny, and Grace. Love this picture!
Grace and Sophia - the best of friends. I'm so nervous for how Sophia will do as Grace goes back to school. Glad she has Elijah to help occupy her.
Mmmmm sweet corn.
Sorry for so many pictures! One thing I didn't have pictures from (because I didn't have my camera) was a trip that we took to the DesMoines Zoo. My roommates (Stacy, Kendra, Chrissy) from college (and our families) got together for a fun morning at the zoo - and lunch at Chrissy's. It was a great day! Grace took a bunch of pictures with her camera, so sometime I'll check out her pictures and see if any might be worth posting! Hope you enjoy the update!
No comments:
Post a Comment