Once again I have been a pretty terrible blogger - haven't posted pictures for a long time!
Saturday morning I enjoyed a snuggle under the blanket with my three little beauties. Please excuse all of our bed heads :). I love "stay at home days"! They are all of our favorite days of the week! Dad had to move in front of the tv to get the picture with everybody looking in the right direction... "Bo on the Go" or "Sky Dancers" have been the Netflix of choice lately. It is so funny to watch Elijah dance around to "Bo on the Go". You will have to check it out!
Speaking of Elijah... here is a big cheese from him showing off his chocolate chip cookie face and his new buzz hair cut. The girls and I made cookies while Elijah napped today (Sunday) - then we gave him a haircut when he woke up. Such a cutie (bias noted). The girls enjoyed their fair share of chocolate chip cookies as well - and so their face was appropriately chocolate stained as well :)
After supper we had bathes then bed time. Such a great weekend. Kirk had a car show he took the dyno to today, so we didn't get to see him. We called and talked to him a few times, though. Next weekend we definitely look forward to a little more daddy time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment