Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hirschman Grand kids plus other stuff :)

Here's the list...
Grandpa Frank, Brady, Torren, Kane, Haley, Elijah, Grace, Sophia, Addison, Ethan, Grandma Jenny
 What a great crew!  Love them!!
 And here is one with the deer head and dear skin showing a little...:)


Sophia had her preschool Christmas party last week - after a potluck supper the girls enjoyed crafts and Elijah enjoyed... running around!

I stayed at home with Elijah and Sophia last Monday because I couldn't find a babysitter.  It was so fun to stay home when no one was sick! the kids went out and played for a bit in the snow. 
 Then we had a "tea" (hot chocolate) party when they came back in. I love this picture of my middle two kids :).
 And Elijah was playing with my phone and learning how to take "selfies".  This picture cracks me up!
Elijah loves his excavator shirt - just don't try to call it a back hoe... he will correct you!  And he looks so handsome in the cowboy hat!  This picture was from Thanksgiving day weekend.

The night the girls had the father daughter dance, Elijah and I went to get this awesome bedding for his "big boy bed."  We moved the crib out of his room, so he gets to sleep on the queen.  He does great!


No comments: