Alright, alright -- yes, I'm going to try to post pictures a little bit more often. At this point I'm not sure if I will go back and post pictures from the year when I missed or if I will just move forward from here. After this post I am caught up from the year 2016 through April 11th. Some people ask why I have a blog... really it is my version of a scrapbook. And... since I am not good at keeping the baby books up-to-date, I have been able to go back onto the blog to grab some significant pictures of the kids at different times. So -- sort answer, the pictures are for my mom to look at :), and me to keep pictures in a central location.
Feel free to hold me accountable (mom) if I haven't posted for a month.
 |
| Hirschman Cousin's - Christmas 2015 (shortest to tallest... not youngest to oldest) |
 |
| Christmas 2015 |
 |
| Awesome lunch at the Iowa Horse Fair in DesMoines |
 |
| Jenna loves to make faces for the camera. |
 |
| More faces... |
 |
| More faces... |
 |
| More faces... |
 |
| Grace and I went to the Mid-Prairie spring play. The students did great! |
 |
| Sophia got a Orbeez Foot Spa for her birthday... Jenna also loves to put her feet and hands in it :). |
 |
| Valentine's Day dinner with NLCC |
All 3 big kids got haircuts -- Grace did a dramatic change!
 |
| After... Thanks Shannon! |
 |
| Before... |
 |
| Have you seen a messier kid? I think this was a combination of spaghetti, a red sucker, and chocolate cake. Where is her mother? |
Wellman Elementary Carnival -- always a great time of games and entertainment. This year there was a magic show! Faces were painted, and fun was had by all!
 |
| Elijah -- Go Seahawks! |
 |
| Sophia - ice cream cone, yummy |
 |
| Grace -- snowflake, brrrrr |
 |
| Jenna - just looking as cute as ever |
 |
| Heading to the Wellman Elementary Carnival. |
Kingsley Pierson girls basketball made it to the state tournament for the first time since 5 on 5 basketball. Addison had a great game, but the team came up short of the victory. We were super proud of her and her teammates for a great season!
 |
| Hanging out after KP girls basketball state tournament game! |
 |
| Becky, AJ, Sara |
 |
| Part of the AJ fan club! |
 |
| Super fans! |
 |
| Go AJ - super fans! |
 |
| Lunch with Grandma Jenny! The best! |
 |
| Jenna :) |
 |
| Cookie Dough bite on a Saturday PJ day! |
 |
| Sophia enjoying her Orbeez birthday spa. So fun! |
Grace and Sophia did a great job performing in the Wellman Elementary Spring Music Concert. They also had a chance to show off a couple of there art pieces in the art show. I'm proud of these two lovely ladies!
 |
| Thirsty kids afterwards. |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| So pretty!! |
 |
| 1st Grade and 3rd Grade |
 |
| Jenna sharing some "coffee" with Great Grandma Hansen at Easter. |
 |
| Easter at Don & Bobbi's place... so good! |
 |
| Chocolate or poop? Really? Jellybeans... |
 |
| The kids have been loving the trampoline this spring! |
 |
| The short hair really enjoys the static electricity! :) |
 |
| Over spring break we visited a dear friend, Stacy. Our kids had a great time playing for the day, but unfortunately this was the only picture that I took :( |
 |
| Jenna's perfect birthday -- a hand on a cat and a hand on her Hogan. |
 |
| Cheese! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment