Well, hello there!
I just looked back over the last couple of blog posts, and had so much fun seeing those pictures. Why in the world did I stop?
Maybe the 4 kids, husband, and full time job and lots of hobbies had something to do with it.
I'm not promising any sort of consistency... But here are a few of our recent photos.
Belva Deer with my girls!
Kirk moved the '75 Buick Electra. Started right up. That thing is huge! The kids enjoyed a quick ride.
4-wheeler rides!
Look close... There is a BIG snake in that picture!
Grace and Sophia took some neat pictures of the go-kart track.
The girls helped plan and plant a garden. So far it's been fun!
Another beautiful day for a ride.
Distance learning. Zooming is the new normal. Above was a fun staff trivia night.
Elijah needed a haircut. Checked that off the list last weekend.
Easter Sunday. Not the same celebrating at home. But God is still good, and Jesus is still Risen.
Grace took a picture of just Kirk and I. LOL
Decorating eggs.
Zooming with a few of my seminar kiddos.
Homeschooling when the weather is nice.
Here is my work space for March - May. I miss my students so much, but making the most of it! Online teaching is hard, but I'm so thankful for my continued income and the time with my awesome family. Everyday is a gift, even when it's hard.



















No comments:
Post a Comment