Saturday, August 23, 2008

Working mom

Well, I guess when I become a working mom, things have to change a little. I pick Grace up around 6:00, and she goes to bed around 7:30 on week nights. So I am only getting to spend about 1 1/2 hours with her. I'm trying to make the most of that 1 1/2 hours, but it does make me sad.
This picture was taken last Sunday after church. Dad was grilling and so Grace and I were playing on the deck. I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to let her play on the deck with all the flowers and flower pots in her WHITE clothes. Oh well, they wash, and she had fun. These pictures were taken this morning while we were out visiting Dad and playing in the shop. She thinks it is the best thing when we let her run around out there!



This picture was taken using my "Color Accent" function on the camera, only yellows and greens show up. It was pretty cute.




No comments: