Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bowling and Pampered Fun

The Fleming's and the Puttmann's went bowling last Saturday evening. Grace had a good time, but was ready to go home at the end of the night. I'm probably lucky (and she is too) that she didn't drop a ball on her little toes, she was really enjoying the shinny bowling balls!

Grace helped me bowl a couple of times, I but a ball down and let her push it. The first time she helped we got a spare - it was pretty exciting.
At the end of our Esther Bible study we had a "fun night." We had a good time eating good snacks, painting our fingernails, and ... yep - putting on a homemade mask. Cocoa, honey, cottage cheese, oatmeal, ... I'm sure there was other things, but I can't remember. I also can't believe that I'm posting this, but it was pretty fun.

Sara, Julie, Lera, Melissa, and Shannon
Lera and me

No comments: