Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing...

Here is the last picture that we took with the family of 3. Grace spent the morning at Alicia and Brett's while Kirk and I went to the hospital for the baby to be born. I was having an emotional morning - my picture shows it. :)
Dr. Smollen and us right after Sophia Lynn was born. She was born at 2:31 pm and weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She's beautiful!!
Grandma and Grandpa enjoying Sophia in her first few minutes of life on the outside!

Sophia and her daddy! Sophia starting off being quite the winker! She doesn't do that so much anymore, just the first few minutes. Pretty cute, though.

This was one of our nurses - she is a student nurse who will graduate in about a month. Her name is Rebecca Lynn Haluska - yep, a cousin to Adam Haluska - and yep, the same name as my sister who Sophia's middle name is after.

Our beautiful little girl!!

Grandma and Grandpa Puttmann enjoying some Sophia time!
Grace loves her little sister - I have the two cutest little girls - I bet you won't argue with me on that one!

Grace loving on Sophia!

Grandpa and Grandma with 2 of their almost 7 grand kids (one more to come in about a month)!

Mommy and her two girls. Watch out dad - you are way out numbered!

Our family of four - I can't hardly believe it! Praise God!

Sophia Lynn - on the day we brought her home from the hospital. Such a little doll.
Grace doing more loving on Sophia - more family pictures.

2 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

We love the pictures of our new cousin/niece! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her on Friday, hopefully! Praise God! Nice job Sara (and Kirk!).

Love,
Becky

Erin said...

Congrats!!!!! SO happy for you guys!!