Monday, May 4, 2009

Can you believe that it is May already?

I tortured Sophia for a bit with a head band. It was cute while it lasted, even with PJ's.


Grace was not a fan of being in the tree, she was begging to get down. Maybe someday she will be a tree climber like her cousin, Haley, but definitely not yet!
But she loves her swing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! I've been experiencing technical difficulties. Hope this comment finds you. I really enjoy all the pics. You're great parents!

Blessings,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

What??? My 2nd comment didn't go through? I commented on the electric swing...we had to wind them up in the olden days. And the Bubble Machine? Rachel had to use her lungs (more oxygen to the brain) Lera's prom pics were fantastic. She's a beautiful young woman. She will be missed. Grace is getting soooooo BIG. I love the pic where she's laying next to Sophia on the bed!

All for now...
Sandy