Grace and I enjoying Scott and Jenny's new baby. Ethan David
Hirschman was born on May 12, 2009 weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. He is gorgeous!

Look at that long arm and big hands! (And awesome UNI hat - Scott picked that out)

It's hard to tell which set of fingers are attached to a 1 day old and which are attached to a 5 1/2 week old.

Did you guess right? The left is Sophia and the right is Ethan. His hands are bigger than Sophia's!
Isn't this a great looking family!!! Scott, Jenny, and Ethan
3 comments:
Sar,
Great pictures! I love seeing the pictures of Ethan on the blog along with the girlies!
I thought it was 8 pounds 14 ounces not 5 pounds 14 ounces! :)
Looking forward to our trip to your place next week! Love ya!
-Becky
Thanks for the correction!! I missed that - can't wait till next weekend also. I hope the weather is nice so we can be outside a lot!
Aww... New Hirschman baby is so cute. Congrats Scott and Jenny :)
Post a Comment