Addison and Brady helping to feed Sophia. Grandma came to visit and babysit Grace and Sophia while I was back at school. Addison and Brady came with her and were great help.


Brady liked Kirk's race car - here he is trying on his helmet.

Addison, Brady, Grace, Sophia, and I went to Grinnell last Saturday to visit Scott, Jenny, Ethan, and Donnie and Bobbi (who were visiting Scott as well). We spent the day there and had a few hours at the hotel in the pool. Donnie was trying to teach Grace how to blow bubbles in the water.

Brady is so funny! I love this picture.

Addison is so grown up - I can't believe she just turned 9!

Donnie and Sophia enjoyed there nap at the pool side.

We had a nice visit - after supper at Scott's restaurant Grace, Sophia, and I headed home.
Grandma came back to watch Grace and Sophia for my last two days of school - Monday and Tuesday. When she came back she brought this turtle sandbox - and PINK sand. Grace loves it!!


I love this picture of Grandma and Sophia.

Sophia has started smiling a little bit more - I'm still trying to get the perfect picture on film, but I'm getting closer. Here are a few attempts at catching that great smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment