I went to Chicago last weekend to celebrate Stacy's upcoming wedding. We had a nice time shopping, eating (that's what this picture came from - we went to a fondue restaurant - very neat!), and a little site-seeing. Mostly we just had a good time being together.

Melissa is the maid of honor - she is a teacher/coach at East
Buch with Stacy.
Stacy - the beautiful bride to me
Me - Stacy and I met our freshmen year of college, eventually became roommates - she is definitely one of my best friends!
Sophia joined us in Chicago - but for some reason I didn't take any pictures of her first trip out of state.
Oops. This is just a funny pictures - we see these "bug eyes" a lot.

I'm still working on catching those smiles.

Just hanging out in her chair.

Probably not exactly the intended use of these tubs - but it was cute anyway.

Grace and I planted flowers in pots that I got for my birthday - I love planting flowers! :)

Grace playing with her easel.

Grace loving up on her puppy.

Grace and Sophia - my pacifier babies. This picture was taken right when Grace woke up from her nap. I was changing diapers in the
giraffe tent - Grace loves that.

Before leaving for Chicago for the weekend - Grace and I giving Sophia love.

Grace and Sophia on the coach - I think Sophia was trying to sleep - but wasn't really sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment