Oh Blogging world - how I've missed you! I'm back because my camera and download cable have been found. Unfortunately most of this time that I have not been blogging is time when my camera was missing, so I don't have a huge amount of updated pictures.
Here is a picture I love of Torren, Grandpa Frank, Grace, and Haley - all squeezed on the 4-wheeler over Thanksgiving break. Grandpa had lots of attention anytime he wanted it - especially when it involved anything outside. Grace was having fun with the chalk on a little pig message board in Grandma's kitchen. Shortly into the coloring she already had blue all over her face. This picture of her kind of cracks me up.
I think my girls might be preparing themselves for a boy (either that or just another sibling to fight with). Grace and Sophia have been wrestling a lot lately - and usually doesn't end in injuries or tears - so that's good! I do remind them to take turns with who is getting tackled. :)
And it never hurts to end with a hug - as long as Grace doesn't squeeze Sophia too hard. I think they were both happy - although you wouldn't no it by the look on Sophia's face :).





No comments:
Post a Comment