Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Play play play

Last Saturday I took the girls to a movie in a theater for the first time.  We went and saw "Tangled".  It was a really cute movie, but it was really awesome how much Grace loved it!  Sophia did pretty well, considering being a 1 year old sitting through a full length movie.  She was quiet, but did get a little squirmy at the end.  Nothing to complain about.  Here's a recap of the movie from Grace: ... apparently my video is unable to upload tonight...  Can you just imagine Grace telling you all about Rapunzel!
Grace and Sophia playing on Monday morning... it was a "stay at home day" because of MLKjr Day.
 We have a few dvd's with music on them - the girls like to get "instruments" and play along while they sing. 
 Grace was reading to Sophia in their little rocker chair.  They both barely fit in the chair... but for some reason they were loving it!
 Sophia looks so long in this picture.  My baby girl is growing up... which I guess is a good thing considering she is going to be a big sister in about 3 days.  Ugh :).

 My beautiful Grace.  I'm pretty used to the patch everyday - but I'm still getting used to the pictures of the patch.  Beautiful no matter what, though, that's for sure!!
 Sophia never wants to be left out of any chances to say "cheese" for the camera!

No comments: