Elijah - all dressed and ready for a walk with me and the girls.
We stopped at the shop to visit dad. Elijah's first trip to dad's shop... but definitely not his last!! He wasn't exactly into dad's work this particular day. Grace riding her bike in dad's shop.
Sophia attempting to ride Grace's bike in the shop.
Grace getting her hair cut from Shannon. I'll get a post haircut picture sometime soon.
Sophia's first haircut. All we did was cut the mullet off. I was a little sad, but it turned out cute. We saved a bit of the hair, and it is so curly!
Thanks Shannon - you're the best!
Sunday we headed up Alicia and Brett's direction to celebrate Hewitt getting baptized. Kirk and I were honored to be sponsors. We had a very nice lunch and visit after church. It was a great day!
Sophia was showing off her brother.
Grandpa and Grandma Puttmann showing off their newest grand kids - Hewitt and Elijah.
Elijah received a great gift from his Great Aunt Lori. Here is one of the two hats that she made. SO CUTE!!
That's all for now!












No comments:
Post a Comment