Elijah was doing some tummy time - and every time the camera comes out the girls are near by.
Lifting that head up just far enough to rotate the direction he is looking. Pretty strong!Dress up.
Hanging out on the couch.
Sophia joins Elijah on the couch. This really makes Sophia look big, or Elijah look little.
Second submersion bath - he enjoyed it until he got out and then got a little chilly.
One of my seminar kids drew this onsie for me before Sophia was born - I obviously didn't use it for Sophia, but it is a little cute to have a six pack on little Elijah. :)
Where Elijah is - the girls are usually also... helping with the bath.
All warmed up.
I've been trying to upload 4 different videos for days... I hope at least some of them finally work.









1 comment:
Busy world at home and never a dull moment. Enjoy these precious years.
Post a Comment