Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving plus other snap shots

We had a nice weekend visit at both of our kids grandparents for the Thanksgiving weekend.  I didn't take may pictures because my camera was acting up.  (I no longer have that excuse because I have since gotten a new one! I'm so excited about it too!)

Hewitt (standing) and Elijah watching Buddy at Grandma & Grandpa Puttmann's.  
 Elijah playing on the floor.  Such a happy boy!
 Grace loves to do crafts.. .here she is with her painting projects one afternoon.
 Elijah enjoys the "jumperoo"!
 Just recently Elijah started to enjoy his bath.  Tonight he even played in the water a while with Grace and Sophia with him.  Such pretty eyes!
 Sophia obviously needed a bath.  Look at that dirty face :).
 I got a really cute picture of all three of them in the bath tub, but I figured Grace is a little too old to be putting her bathtub pictures on the internet.  So - maybe a scrapbook page in its future :).

Sophia and Johanna are dressed up here at Grandma's house.
 Grace is the bride, Johanna is a bridesmaid, and Sarah Hansen (the taller one) must have been the personal attendant.  Rashanda is in the back helping out as well.  Good cousin play time!  (FYI - Sarah was one of the four flower girls at our wedding... with Addison, Amy, and Iris)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That first picture of Elijah alone really looks like Kirky!