Elijah's eyes look green here. With all all the new Christmas gifts he got, here he is enjoying a long piece of yarn. Silly boy.
Stocking time at our house.Happy kids!
Dad is now able to be a robber thanks to the contents of his stocking. Actually he is going to use it for plowing snow. His goal is not to use it at all!
I love the pictures. Grace has her hands on one of Grace and one of Sophia's presents. And Sophia is way impressed by her present of her very own dusting tool! :)
Hello Kitty suitcases. They got use right away on the way to Grandma's house. I can't believe I don't have a picture of it, but Sophia's favorite present was her backpack that was inside her suitcase. She is still so excited about it. Grace had a bag to use for dance in her suitcase. Now we can finally put away the Halloween one that we were using :).
Sophia got undies, and is doing pretty well with them!
Elijah's feast of presents.
The girls getting the first bit of joy out of their "big" present.
One week later, and they are still enjoying coloring on their house once in a while. Sophia has two sides she can color on and Grace has two sides she can color on. I'm trying not to be bothered by the scribbling and the change of colors in the middle of something. :)
Grace got a few poly pockets!
Sophia and Grace enjoying their new gloves, beads, and purse from Kim, Larry, and Brenna. Such a cute picture!
Brady, Ethan, Grace, and Sophia were all enjoying a little tackle time on Christmas with Uncle Donnie.
Waiting patiently to open presents at Grandpa Frank and Grandma Jenny's house on Christmas Day.
I almost forgot to get a picture of my three beautiful children in their Christmas outfits, but here they are. This was about 9:00 at night, so I'm sure if you look close you can see food and other remnants of the day filled with fun. I do have cute kids, don't I! :)
More Elijah being happy.
Grace getting a quick cuddle in with Great Grandma Hansen.
Elijah really likes little cubby hole type places, he finds them everywhere. Here he is peeking out after hanging out there for a while.
Grace loves her doll and "giant horse" she got from Alicia and Grandma Puttmann.
Sophia loved everything! Before she opened the box that these My Little Ponies came in she says "A BROWN BOX!" Littler she was excited for everything! Don't you love 2 year olds :).
Elijah loved this ribbon :)
Santa Dog shirt on Elijah.
We had a few returns to take care of on Thursday, so we got to experience the lovely play place at the mall. It is really fun for my girls - they are the perfect age for it. But when it is busy (like it was that day) - I just have to pretend I don't see all the germs being spread around.
























No comments:
Post a Comment