Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Elijah turned ONE!

Here is a picture of Elijah sleeping so hard after going to the doctor and getting his shots.  He had 4 shots and got his finger pricked.  Everything else was looking good!
 Dad and Grace having a good time.
 Elijah really enjoyed his birthday cupcake!  It was nothing fancy, just chocolate cake with blue frosting.  I'll hopefully make something cute for him on his birthday party day.
 The girls were so excited for him to turn one.  They love their little brother.  When Sophia woke up she said... "Elijah can stand up and walk now!"  Can you hear her saying that with her excited little voice?  I tried to explain that he will walk sometime when he is one, but not necessary the very first day that he turned one. :)
 Some cake pictures...


 The girls playing with there new Hello Kitty blankets.  Silly girls.
 What a generation... Kirk has his phone and laptop.  Grace is playing games on my laptop.  Sophia is playing a game on my phone (I may have staged Fia on the couch, but my girls do love to play on the different technologies).

No comments: