Here is a mischievous picture of Elijah taken a week or so ago. Looking so cute in his plaid shirt.
The girls pretending to fall on top of me laying on the floor. We were having so much fun just playing.
Sophia got this pink dog (Pinky) for Christmas. The girls play with her often! Simple fun.
But today they were able to go outside and play in the snow and not be blown over or frozen in less than 5 minutes. They both enjoy the snow, but Grace definitely enjoys it more than Sophia. I think the biggest thing is that Sophia (being only 2) is not as coordinated, and has more trouble maneuvering over snow piles and drifts.
Grace found a big snow ball from the skid loader, I can't believe that she could pick it up!
Climbing up a small mountain!
You can see the progress of Kirk's shop in the back ground...But I love how happy Grace is in this picture. Such a beautiful smile!
And, according to the girls, the best part of playing in the snow... is eating the snow!
The sweet face of Sophia Lynn.
But Elijah has been sick... Starting Thursday afternoon he has been having trouble fighting off a fever. I took him to the doctor, and he does have an ear infection, but there seems to be something else wrong also since he had such a high fever (104.5 in the dr office). So this picture shows how my boy has felt the last 3 days. Keep him in your prayers! He has also thrown up a few times. He is not eating much, so we are watching him for signs of dehydration as well.
Very few moments when he shows his personality... here he is playing peek-a-boo.
But this is how he really feels. It's so sad!And I was torturing him with the camera, so I quite with these 4 pictures.













No comments:
Post a Comment