Sunday, July 15, 2012

swim lessons plus

First day of swimming lessons.  The girls were quite excited at this point. 
 We also made tie-dye shirts this week also - it was fun, and the girls are so proud of them!
 We visited my school and admired my new floor!  Look how white and shiny it is!!

 This day of swimming lessons (Thursday), did not go so well for Sophia.  She ended up okay, but had a rough first 20 minutes.
 Grace on the diving board - Sophia watching.
 Hardly a "jump" - but at least she did it.
 Same for Sophia.

 Red light, Green light... this is definitely a green light time - kick kick kick!
 Elijah has been excellent this last week.  He has sang a lot songs to  everyone around, and has stayed out of the water without too much of a fuss.
 Alligator walk.
One more week of swimming lessons.  I think it is going well - hope this next week is as good.  I'm thinking that on the last day we might stay in Washington and swim for a while in the afternoon.  I don't want to do it before Friday or Elijah might not be so easy to keep out of the water.  But it is supposed to be hot this week.  We'll see.  Maybe the beach is in our future.  I don't think I've taken pictures there yet, I'll try to do that if we go.

No comments: