Thursday, January 24, 2013

January pics

All three kids got really cute hats made by Lori (their great Aunt).  Here they are sporting them on the front porch.  (Please ignore the fact that I let my kids go outside and play while still wearing their pj's :) ). 
Elijah turned 2 on Monday.  It was really nice to be able to stay home with the kids that day.  We had MLK day off of school.  At lunch we sang happy birthday and let Elijah blow out his candles on his cupcake.  He loved it!
 Grace looking cute - she was leading the crew (Sophia and Elijah) in a marching band.
 Sophia giving a super cheesy smile :).
 Elijah eating some frosting and pretzels on the tea party rug.  Doesn't that sound like the perfect birthday snack?
 Another tea party here... This was a week ago or so.
 Sorry these pictures are out of order.  Here's another one of Elijah blowing on his candles.  Such a super birthday boy.  I love him so much!!
 Sophia, helping :).
 The cupcakes I made for Elijah's birthday.

No comments: