Saturday, May 25, 2013

T-Ball, Field Trip, Family Fun Fest, oh my!

Grace has started t-ball this spring, and is really enjoying it!  It's fun to see her excited about it, and it will be fun to see her improve :).  Sophia and Elijah enjoy playing and practicing with dad as well. Team pictures have been changed 3 times because it is hard to find a time to meet when it is not raining.  I'm sure I'll be posting more t-ball pictures once games start. 


 I was able to use one of my personal days to go on a field trip with Grace's Kindergarten class. Carly, Grace, and Jonathan were in "my group."  We had a great time!  We started at a park playing, then ate sack lunches, then went to the mall, road the carousel  then played at the Children's Museum.  Carly and Grace got along great, and we all had fun!

 Here's the KB crew with Mrs. Black.  She does such a great job... and after a day chaperoning, I definitely know it's a job I am not interested in.  :)




 We have had a couple of really nice days, and my kids are already begging to play in the water any chance they get.  I love these three cutie pies!

 Check out Elijah's fancy shoes - he walked down Alicia's stairs in these things.  I'm pretty sure that is a task I could not accomplish :).
 Johanna (the birthday girl), Sophia, and Grace.  They are spies in this picture, posing as tourists - with a goal of sneaking up on Kirk and Omar in the basement. Pretty tricky, huh?
 Elijah, going in to hug Hewitt, I'm not sure Hewitt was up for that :).
 New Life Community Church had it's 4th Family Fun Fest.  Unfortunately it was cold and rainy.  But, we all made them of it!  Here are my kiddos enjoying a few of the activities. I was so thankful for everyone who helped out and participated.  I'll chalk it up as a success!


No comments: