Wednesday, June 5, 2013

T-ball, dance recital, plus...

Elijah is a huge race fan... I'm sure you can't imagine why :).  He cheers as loud as his dad. 
 T-ball games have started.  Grace is having lots of fun... especially since Melissa is one of her coaches, and Abby is on her team.  Can it get any better than that?

 Sophia likes to practice with her glove as well.

 After Grace's first game we went out to eat in Kalona.  Great Grandma Hansen, and Grandpa and Grandma Puttmann were able to visit for the weekend.


 But eating out after a t-ball game ends in a late night... and zonked girls in the van :).
 Then Saturday was the girls dance recital.  Here is a picture of Grace and her friend Emma at the rehearsal.



 Here is the girls class waiting to go on stage - they loved watching the other groups practice as well.
 Sophia as the silliest expressions.
 And, I think she enjoyed it, even though this face cracks me up!



 Here is Sophia and Grace with their teacher - Janet Long.  This was her 40th year teaching dance.  Wow!
 Here are the girls with two of their good friends, Zoey and Leah.
 And.. I got my hair cut (actually all of my hairs cut - that was for Kirk).  So I took a picture because it will never look like this again - Shannon fixed it for me :).
 And here it is as it air dried... more likely to be what you see :).  It's pretty short - I'm still getting used to it.  But happy to have something different.  I'm pretty sure I have worn my hair in a pony tail for the last year, so something different will be good!
There will be an dance recital video to come...

No comments: