The beginning of September brings Dad's birthday. September 2nd.
The kids smothered him with love that morning.Occasionally I can get Elijah to wear his undies - but usually he says, "no thanks - I wear diapers." Yes - he is stubborn :).
Last weekend we headed to the circus in Iowa City. It was cool - but nice with a jacket. The camels were pretty cool to watch. The actual show was "copyrighted" so we couldn't take pictures of that.
The girls got their faces painted. It was pretty cute. Sophia was a "rainbow butterfly" and Grace was a tiger (with a lion's main - crazy hair). Pretty scary, huh?
Elijah didn't want his face painted... or his picture taken :). We left the face paint on for church the next day - but took it off for soccer. Good thing since it poured down rain the whole time. Hopefully tomorrow's soccer games will be nice so that I can take a few pictures of the girls playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment