This morning could not come soon enough for Sophia. She thought it was going to happen the very morning she turned 4... back on April 4th. But Thursday came, and she was up before the 6:30 wake-up-call, and was dressed and read well before 7:00. It is really exciting to be a pre-schooler!
Here is a close up on her poster She wrote her name and drew a picture of herself (two versions) as a teacher. Her teacher is the same pre-school teacher that Grace had.My beautiful pre-schooler!
With the "baby Hogan" backpack :).
Getting on the school bus. A great bus driver, and the principal both greeted her the first day as she hopped on. She was so stinking excited!! I asked her if I could follow the bus and take a picture when she got to school. She said, "No mom, I'll just tell you all about it when I get home." She was so confident, it was awesome!
What a gem, she is. I love you Miss Sophia!
No comments:
Post a Comment