Monday, May 5, 2014

More updates

The three big kids spent a few days at Grandpa Frank and Grandma Jenny's house after Easter weekend.  One thing they did was have a birthday party (Frozen themed) for Sophia. Here are a few pictures from that.

 Sophia got a big pink fluffy body pillow.  It's awesome!
And a mirror to hang on the door in their room. She was so happy.
 We missed our three hoodlums like crazy that week - but they had a great time and stayed plenty busy.  Luckily they still remembered us when they got home :).

 A few cute shots of the kids back at home...
Elijah
 Sophia
 Have you ever noticed Elijah's eye lashes?  Most people do, so now Elijah will occasionally point them out for people.  :)
 Sophia and Jenna
 Since our kids enjoyed Easter Sunday with their cousin's up in Ely, we didn't get to see them in their Easter outfits. So yesterday for church I had them wear their Easter outfits.  Unfortunately I forgot to get pictures of the three (or four with Jenna) together.  And I didn't get Sophia at all in her dress.
Elijah (with crazy hair) - but still super handsome in his sweater vest.  I love this little guy!
 Grace looking so grown up- how can this beauty be ours?

 Sophia didn't want to miss out on the pictures, even though she took her dress off already... they don't get much cuter than her!

 Jenna - trying to capture a smile...
 And got it!
Jenna smiled first at Grandma Jenny last week (supposedly :)), then at Kirk (supposedly :)),then at Melissa (supposedly :)) - but yesterday I got my first smile. And I even got it one on camera.  

No comments: