Friday, August 8, 2014

It's been so long! part 1

So since I have probably around 100 pictures to post - I'm not going to worry about order, just try to get a little explanation when needed.  Happy to be updating the blog so you all can stop looking at Kirk all beat up from his accident :).  
 Elijah from June 1.  I had to post this picture just for it's future value in embarrassing him :).  I love this crazy kid!
 The three big kids spent a week at Grandma and Grandpa Puttmann's.  This picture was taken the day they returned.  Jenna was excited to see her big sisters and brother.  And they really missed her as well!
 Elijah's first haircut from someone other than me.  He was so excited to have Shannon cut his hair!
 Grace kept losing teeth... here she is on May 14.  But you will see a picture in a bit that shows the teeth have finally came in.  She was even able to eat sweet corn (which was a huge concern of hers!).
 Grace's tee-ball team got to be part of the Mid-Prairie high school line-up.  Each tee-ball player was paired with a high school player.  It was an awesome experience!
 Here are my two oldest girls on Grace's 7th birthday!  Wow - 7 years old, can you believe that?
 Here's a (not very good) picture of our happy Jenna on the day she turned 4 months old.  Still no rolling, but sleeping well, and almost always content!
 This picture of Axel Miller and Jenna was taken at church on June 8th.  They are BFF's :).
 We attempted to get a picture of Everette and Jenna side by side, but Everette really just wanted to check her out.  I love this picture, both look cute, but Jenna does seem to be a bit concerned.
 Jenna - July 19 Singing? :)
 July 24
 July 28
 July 31, Jenna had her 4 month doctors appointment, which included shots.  So sad, but she did good.  15lbs, 8 oz.  Doing great!
 May 29
 Jenna and Great Grandma Hansen - May 17
 May 11
 Sleeping babies - the best!  June 18
June 15  haha - this makes me laugh
June 11 - I love Hogan peeking over her shoulder.

No comments: