Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kristin Wood Photography

The kids and I traveled with Kim and Brenna to get my kids pictures taken.  We had a fun day, and I was so excited to get the cd of pictures today.  Now I get to decide which ones to get printed.  Feel free to give me your opinions!  There are a bunch of pictures, but these are my initial favorites. 

Elijah Michael - 5 months.



Sophia Lynn - 2 years.




Grace Savanna - 4 years. 


My girls being girly!  They love tutus and dress up!



 I told Kristin that I was more concerned about the individual pictures then the group pictures this time.  So we attempted the three of them very last.  Elijah just woke up from a cat nap - and was ready to eat, so no smiles from him.  I can't believe the ones with all three turned out as good as they did.



Have I mentioned how much I love my kids?  I am so incredibly blessed by God!  I love my family!

2 comments:

Kim Minette said...

The one with Sophia by the fence looks like she is about to be patted down by the cops.LOL No Officer I didnt take those fruit snacks.

Melissa said...

Those are awesome! How do you decide?? I do really like that first one of Elijah. And of course your girls are just about the cutest things on two feet.