Sunday, July 24, 2011

pictures from a couple weeks ago...


Sophia was so excited when dad fixed the swing set.  It had taken some rough tumbles in the wind and needed a little repair.  

 Sophia picked flowers from the flower pots and Grace insisted on a picture of us together.  Luckily she cut my head off :).
 Then is was the girls turn.  Actually Grace was a little disappointed in this picture because there feet didn't show.  :)  I love my cutie pies!
 Playing "baseball" in their "baseball hats" and "baseball shows".  Silly girls.
 Something must have been wrong with Grace at the time, but I don't remember what it was.
 Grace insisted in wearing this one glove that she found.  What a goof ball!  Especially with shoes and no pants.
 My boy just being cute!
 He has been into sticking his tongue out lately.  It's so funny.  I think he is maybe chewing on it, but I'm not sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The girl with the one glove is Sophia, not Grace! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one that mixes up her kids' names! Love you sister!!!
-Becky

Sara said...

I can't believe how often I mix them up... even in writing! Thanks for the correction Becky. :)